Welcome to StationT&Vous (https://stationtetvous.totalenergies/fr) (the « Website »).
The companies that are part of TotalEnergies company have their own legal existence and have an independent legal status. The terms "TotalEnergies", "TotalEnergies company" and "Company" refer generally to TotalEnergies S.E. and/or all its subsidiaries; a subsidiary being a company in which TotalEnergies S.E. directly or indirectly holds the majority of voting rights. It should be noted that each of the Company's companies has its own legal existence and has an independent legal status. Similarly, the terms "we", "us", "our" refer to any other company of the TotalEnergies company in general. The mere use of these terms does not imply any involvement of TotalEnergies S.E. or any of its subsidiaries in the business or management of any other TotalEnergies company.
The key rules for the use of the Website:
- Do not give any information allowing to identify, directly or indirectly, a natural person.
- Do not publish illicit or sensitive content.
- Do not make abusive or disrespectful comments.
- Legal notice
1.1 Publisher of the Website
This Internet Site is owned and operated by TOTALENERGIES MARKETING SERVICES, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of €324,158,696.00, registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under the number 542 034 921 and whose registered office is located at Tour Michelet, 24 cours Michelet, Puteaux (92800) – France.
Phone : +33 1 41 35 85 48
Director of the publication: Innovation Division
Email : email@example.com
1.2 Website designer
Agorize 34 rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75012 PARIS
firstname.lastname@example.org Tél. : (+33) 0 1 55 43 79 45
1.3 Website host
Amazon Web Services, Inc. P.O. Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226, Etats-Unis
Terms and expressions identified by a capital letter in the GTCU have the following meaning, whether used in the singular or plural:
« Challenge »: means an invitation to submit idea proposals aligned with a request issued by a Sponsor. This Challenge may award a prize for winning Deliverables submitted via the Website by a User registered to participate in the Challenge, and in accordance with the Challenge Rules.
« Account »: refers to the unique space reserved for the User, accessible after his registration and allowing him to use the Services offered on the Website.
« Community »: means all the Users of the Website
« Sponsor »: means the company/Business Line that sponsors a Challenge and submits a Summary and a Challenge to Users via the Website.
« Contribution »: means any type of content (including text, image, video, sound, etc.) published by a User on the Website.
«Deliverables »: means all articles, original ideas, documents, or other materials (such as presentations, videos, etc.) uploaded to the Website by Users in response to and as a solution to a Challenge.
« Profile »: means the interface made available to a User and accessible to other Users, including the description made by the User as well as photos and/or videos.
« Rules for the Challenge »: means the rules applicable to a Challenge between Sponsor and each Challenge participant. In the event of any differences or inconsistencies with the GTCU, the Challenge Rules shall apply.
« Summary »: means the concise statement of instructions and guidelines for a Challenge developed by a Sponsor.
« Services »: means all content and products, services, features, technologies or functions that we provide through the Website.
« User »: means any natural person of legal age who has an Account on the Website.
- Access & Registration
These GTCU have been drawn up to govern the use of the Website. In the field of technology and communication, they complement the charters and other texts applicable within the Company: Code of Conduct, internal regulations, charter for the use of computer resources, etc.
Any Users of the Website must respect the principles established by the GTCU which define a general framework common to all to avoid inappropriate use of the Website. They apply to all features of the Website.
3.1 Conditions of access to the Website
Each User declares to comply with the GTCU and the laws in force, and in particular:
- have the necessary skills and means to access and use the Website;
- grant the Website Publisher and its partners, if any, the right to make any use of the information provided (other than personal data);
- check that the Internet configuration used does not contain any viruses and is in perfect working order;
- must keep confidential the access codes and passwords that the Website Publisher can transmit to the User and be consequently responsible for the use and the security of these. The Website Publisher reserves the right to suspend access to the Website in case of fraudulent use or attempted fraudulent use of this access
- have read and accepted the present GTCU and the Personal data and trackers charter
In the event that the User represents a company, the User must have the authority to bind the company for which the User works. The User must confirm that he/she has the authority to bind any company or entity on whose behalf the User uses our Services, and that such company or entity agrees to these GTCU.
3.2 Website registration procedure
To use the Website, the User must create an Account by filling in the required fields on the registration form (e.g., your first and last name, e-mail address and password, and your profile). The User must choose a password that is sufficiently secure. The User will then receive an activation link by email. The User's Account will be activated once the User has clicked on this link.
The User can connect to his Account with the identifiers provided during his registration. By using the Website and creating an Account, the User acknowledges having read and accepted the Personal data and trackers charter.
The User may delete his Account at any time.
The User agrees to inform us by email at the following address: email@example.com in case of unauthorized use of his Account or in case of a security breach, for example a loss or theft of his login information.
- Use and commitments of the User
4.1 Use of the Website
On the Website, the User will have the possibility to :
- access a personalized space on the Website, which contains the User's Profile, allowing the User to consult the Challenges for which the User has registered, to communicate and exchange messages, in particular by e-mail and by means of a chat, with Sponsors, mentors and the TotalEnergies company;
- consult the Challenges, register for them and interact with other Users and Sponsors by means of discussion forums, conversations and messages to co-innovate, provided that the User complies with the conditions of the Challenge Rules;
- consult the Summaries and Challenges if the User is not registered;
- register/sign up for upcoming tests of our innovative solutions;
- sign up for upcoming workshops to co-create and discuss your needs in terms of energy and services marketed by TotalEnergies and imagine the innovative services of tomorrow.
Sponsors may award prizes for winning Deliverables submitted by Users registered to participate in a Challenge in accordance with the Challenge Rules.
Sponsors are solely responsible for evaluating all Deliverables and independently deciding, according to their own criteria, the winner(s) of a Challenge. Decisions made by Sponsors are considered final.
4.2 Commitments of the User
The User acknowledges that :
- These GTCU apply to any User entitled to use the Website;
- The Website is intended for personal use;
- Each User is identified and expresses himself on his behalf on the Website;
- Each User is personally and legally responsible for the content, words and information he or she chooses to share or disseminate through the Website
- It is forbidden to disseminate, send or share confidential or sensitive information in accordance with the obligations of loyalty, discretion and confidentiality incumbent on each User under the rules applicable to them.
The User also agrees to:
- To protect personal data in accordance with applicable law and internal regulations. Refrain from any use that would be contrary to the regulations in force, public order and morality;
- To provide accurate, complete, sincere and unequivocal information and to ensure, as necessary, the update in case of modifications;
- Have all the rights and authorizations necessary to provide the information and content provided;
- Not submit false, misleading, malicious or fraudulent information to other Users, mentors or Sponsors;
- Not to damage to TotalEnergies' rights and image, such as its intellectual property rights;
- Not to open more than one Account on the Website and not to open an Account in the name of a third party;*
- Do not use the Account of another User;
- Not bypassing the Website, including attempting to contact or send Deliverables to a Sponsor outside the Website;
- Not to transfer data that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other files or computer programs that could disrupt, destroy or limit the functioning of any computer or network directly or indirectly linked to the Website;
- Not to use any device, software or routine that may interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or that is intended to damage, disrupt, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Do not take any action (e.g., send spam) that imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website;
- Not to break the principle of confidentiality that may exist in the context of a Challenge;
- and, more generally, not to act in any way that breaks the law or these GTCU.
4.3 Rules for User Contributions
The User must ensure the quality and relevance of its Contributions. It is recommended to each User to support his assertions with reliable and tangible references. It is reminded to each User that its Contributions can not be attributed to a subsidiary of the Company and engage the responsibility of the latter.
The User agrees not to make any comments or share any content that is clearly illegal, particularly of a racist, xenophobic, discriminatory, malicious, abusive, defamatory, hateful, obscene or violent nature. It also refrains from damages to the rights of third parties: respect for privacy, intellectual property, personal data.
The User shall ensure that he/she has all the rights and authorizations necessary for the publication of the Contribution, in particular with regard to Article 5 below. For example, if the Contribution in question is protected by copyright and the User does not have the rights and authorizations (from the author or rightful claimants) required for its publication, the User may only publish the hypertext link referring to the protected content.
The User is solely responsible for the content he publishes or uploads to the Website, as well as for the transfer of technology or information. TotalEnergies expressly disclaims all liability in this regard.
Topics such as sexuality, politics, criminal activities, drugs, alcohol and tobacco, gambling, and religion are prohibited, as is the use of the Website's features for commercial and advertising purposes.
To guarantee the good readability and the comprehension of the contents by all, each User must pay attention to his language, write his messages in an intelligible language and apply to use a syntax and a spelling the most correct possible (no abbreviated writing or language SMS).
The Website Publisher reserves the right to delete any Contribution likely to break the law as well as the GTCU and the texts to which they refer, as well as any off-topic, repeated or rude comment.
4.4 Rules for User Deliverables
Deliverables uploaded to the Website by Users in response to and as a solution to a Challenge are governed by the Challenge Rules.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All information or documents (texts, images, animated or not, sounds, photos, know-how, products mentioned) contained in the Website as well as all elements created for the Website and its general structure, are either the property of the Website Publisher or of the company TotalEnergies, or are subject to rights of use, reproduction and representation granted to the benefit of the latter. This information and material are subject to copyright laws when they are made available to the public on this Website. No license or right other than that of consulting the Website is granted to anyone with regard to intellectual property rights. Reproduction of the information is authorized exclusively for information purposes for personal and private use. Any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes is expressly prohibited and subject to the prior and express authorization of the Website Publisher. In any case, the authorized reproduction of the information must indicate the source and the adequate mention of property.
5.2. Distinguishing marks
Unless otherwise specified, the corporate names, logos, products and trademarks mentioned on the Website are the property of the Website Publisher or of the company TotalEnergies, or are subject to usage, reproduction or representation rights that have been granted to them. They may not be used without the prior written consent of the Website Publisher.
Any databases made available to you are the property of the Website Publisher or of the company TotalEnergies who are the producers of the databases. It is forbidden to extract or reuse a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the databases, including for private purposes.
5.4. User's contribution
The Contributions are made free of charge and do not give right to any remuneration. By publishing a Contribution on the Website, the User guarantees that he/she is the author or that he/she holds the rights authorizing him/her to publish it. As soon as the User decides to publish a Contribution on the Website, the User accepts, regarding the community nature of the Website and its functionalities, that his Contribution may be stored, accessible and viewed by other Users, and grants the Website Publisher the rights of reproduction, representation, adaptation and translation relating to his Contribution on all or part of the Website and generally on any communication medium (in particular digital, analogue or paper) and by any means of communication (in particular on the Internet or any other means of electronic communication), within the framework of the Website. This authorization is non-exclusive, free of charge and valid throughout the world and for all legal periods of protection of applicable rights. The User accepts that the Website Publisher may grant to its partners the same rights as those mentioned above, in whole or in part.
- Hyperlinks to other websites
6.1. Activation of links
6.2. Link Authorization
If you wish to create a hypertext link to this Website, you must obtain the prior written authorization of the Website Publisher by using the contact information mentioned at the end of the GTCU.
The information and recommendations available on this Website (hereinafter "Information") are offered in good faith. It is believed to be correct at the time it is published on the Website. However, the Website Publisher does not guarantee the completeness and accuracy of the Information. The User fully assumes the risks related to the credit he/she gives to the Information. This Information is provided to the User on the condition that he or any other person who receives it can determine its interest for a specific purpose before using it. In no case shall the Website publisher be liable for any damages that may result from the use or reliance on this information. This Information must not be considered as recommendations for the use of information, products, procedures, equipment or formulations that would be in contradiction with any intellectual property right. The Web Site publisher declines any responsibility, express or implicit, if the use of this Information would break an intellectual property right.
The Website Publisher, and any TotalEnergies company, categorically rejects any interpretation that would seek to assimilate the content of its Websites with offers to purchase or incentives to acquire shares or other securities, whether listed or unlisted, of the Website Publisher or any other TotalEnergies company. No warranty, express or implied, is given regarding the merchantability of the Information provided, nor as to its fitness for a particular purpose, nor as to the products referred to in such Information. In no case, the Website Publisher undertakes to update or correct the Information that will be published on Internet or on its web servers. The Website Publisher reserves the right to modify or correct the content of its websites at any time without prior notice.
The Website Publisher does not guarantee, without this list being exhaustive, that the Website operates without interruption and that the servers that provide access to it and/or the third-party sites for which hypertext links appear do not contain viruses.
7.2. Forward-looking information and statements
The documents presented on this Website may contain forward-looking statements about the Company (including objectives and trends), as well as forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, regarding, among other things, the financial condition, results of operations, business and strategy of TotalEnergies.
The forward-looking information and statements contained in these documents are based on economic data and assumptions made within a given economic, competitive and regulatory environment. They may prove to be inaccurate in the future and depend on risk factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected, such as changes in exchange rates, the price of petroleum products, the ability to achieve cost reductions or efficiency gains without unduly disrupting operations, environmental regulatory considerations and general economic and financial conditions. Similarly, certain financial information is based on estimates, particularly when assessing the recoverable amount of assets and the amount of any impairment of assets.
Neither TotalEnergies nor any of its subsidiaries assumes any obligation or responsibility to investors or any other stakeholder to update or revise any of the statements, forward-looking information, trends or objectives contained in these documents, particularly as a result of new information and/or future events. Additional information about the factors, risks and uncertainties that could affect the Company's financial results or business is provided in the most recent versions of the Documentary evidence / Universal recording Document filed in “Country” with the Financial Markets Authority and the annual report on form 20-F filed in the United States with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
- Updates to the GTCU and applicable law
The Website Publisher may update the GTCU of the Website at any time. Consequently, the User is invited to regularly refer to the latest GTCU available on the Website. If one or more provisions of the GTCU are found to be inapplicable or prohibited in accordance with a regulation of public order, the other unaffected provisions of the GTCU will remain applicable to the User to the extent permitted by this regulation.
The GTCU are subject to “Country” law and fall under the jurisdiction of the competent “Country” courts.
- Suspension and termination of your Account, and limitations on access to it
The User may terminate his contractual relationship with TotalEnergies via the Community and close his Account at any time by clicking on the "Delete your Profile" tab on his Profile page or by contacting TotalEnergies. The termination will take effect immediately.
If the User fails to comply with his obligations as set forth in these GTCU, or if he has a valid reason to believe that the security and integrity of TotalEnergies, its Users, the Sponsors or third parties are threatened, we reserve the right to:
- Immediately terminate these Terms & Conditions of Use between the User and TotalEnergies;
- and suspend its Account temporarily or permanently.
The User will be informed of any such measure so that he can react to it. TotalEnergies will decide, at its sole discretion, whether to lift the measures.