StationT&Vous undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005. To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up. This declaration of accessibility applies to StationT&Vous.
The StationT&Vous site is not compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 45.90%:
- 28 compliant criteria
- 33 non-compliant criteria
- 45 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader
- Informative images are ignored by the screen reader
- Contrast ratio between texts/components and background is insufficent
- Video doesn’t have a transcript
- The table is a data table by the screen reader although it is not
- Some links are not explicits
- The link image doesn’t have a name
- Some buttons don’t have a name
- States and names of elements are not correctly said by the screen reader (ex : checkbox)
- Screen reader users are not warned when the page changes
- Errors messages are not said by the screen reader
- The user doesn’t know when its password is tooo low, medium, correct or strong.
- The HTML code is invalid
- HTML tags are used as a mean of presentation
- Some heading tags are empty
- The main content area is not in a <main> tag.
- Elements are display as a list but are not coded as a list in the HTML
- Attributs styles are used in the htmL code.
- Horizontal scrolling is necessary to read information when the screen is 320px wide.
- Text is hidden when we increase spacing
- Content is hidden when style sheet are disabled
- Text is hidden when text is increased to 200%
- Focus is not displayed on certain elements
- <label></label> tag doesn’t have a for attribute linked to the input field
- Mandatory fields don’t have an aria-required = »true” attribute
- Personal information fields should have a autocomplete attribute
- Same nature items should be in a <optgroup> tag
- Areas in the page are not defined by role attributes
- Skip link is not displayed on every pages
- Focus navigation order is not correct when used on the chat menu
- Some information are not accessible with a screen reader
- Tabpanel are not visible when content is in portrait mode
Derogations for disproportionate burden : no derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility : no content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 17/11/2022.
Technologies used for the website developement:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Firefox
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
- Assisstant RGAA
- Accessible Color Picker
- Ipedis Audit Tool
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Terms of service
- Log in
- Digital accessibility
- List of challenges
- Wall of ideas
- Create an account
- Edit your profile
- Notification settings
- Discover our next test
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of StationT&Vous at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate's delegate in your region
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp) Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07